International Property Awards
Dandara Group developments have received the highest accolades at the UK round of the prestigious International Property Awards.
We were delighted to be awarded five “5 Star” ratings, the highest level possible, along with a further four “Highly Commended” citations for our developments across the UK and Isle of Man.
5 Star Awards
- Best Residential Property, Kent with The Golding, Knights Wood, Tunbridge Wells.
- Best Apartment, North East Scotland with The Studio, Forbes Place, Stoneywood.
- Best Development Marketing, Scotland with Forbes Place, Stoneywood.
- Best Residential High-rise Development, UK with Forbes Place, Stoneywood.
- Best Residential Property, North East Scotland with The Cherry, Beech Walk, Hazelwood.
Highly Commended Awards
- Residential Development, Kent with Knights Wood, Tunbridge Wells.
- Residential Development, North East Scotland with Beech Walk, Hazelwood.
- Architecture Single Residence, North East Scotland with The Townhouse, Waterton Mews.
- Residential Development, Isle of Man with Slieau Whallian View, Peel.
The awards, presented by President of the International Property Awards Stuart Shield and judging panel chairman the Earl of Caithness, were assessed against strict criteria and examined by a 70- strong expert panel of respected professionals from throughout the industry, with judging focusing on design, quality, service, innovation, originality and commitment to sustainability.