Dandara was established in 1988 from the desire to provide innovative homes and commercial properties, which would offer real value for money without compromising on design, durability or quality.Today Dandara is one of the UK’s largest independent property development companies, with over 10,000 happy customers and more than 100 industry awards for design and quality – and it’s all thanks to the vision and passion of our dedicated team.
We are looking for an experienced Receptionist/Administrator to work in our busy Tunbridge Wells office covering a 9 month maternity period on a fixed term contract. The ideal start date will be mid may.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Greet all guests when they arrive in the building.
- Maintain the signing in register ensuring that all staff and visitors sign in and out of the building on arrival and departure.
- Ensure all Boardroom/Meeting Room bookings are logged in the relevant diary and availability is monitored.
- Making teas and coffees as required for guests.
- Arranging lunches for meetings.
- Ensure the Reception area is clean and tidy at all times.
- Answer all incoming calls promptly and politely, ensuring the length of the calls are kept to a minimum to ensure an efficient service is provided to customers.
- Provide and efficient post room service co-ordinating all incoming/outgoing mail including dating and stamping.
- Co-ordinate the delivery of all Special, Recorded or Courier delivery items when necessary.
- Ensure the stationery cupboard is fully stocked and stationery requests are logged and ordered on a weekly basis.
- Monitor the supplies of milk and other consumables and order further supplies when necessary.
- Filing, photocopying, binding and shredding as required, ensuring the shredding machine is emptied when required
- Arranging Accommodation for visiting staff.
- Assisting with any other reasonable ad-hoc request when required.
- The jobholder will demonstrate the following:
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Smart appearance
- Willing to help others and can use own initiative
- Articulate with a good telephone manner
- Ability to work unsupervised and under pressure
The jobholder will also have the following:
Previous experience in similar role
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
This position is is by direct application only. Any recruitment agency CV submissions will be considered a free gift - please refer to Note For Recruitment Agencies