Sales Consultant New Homes
Dandara was established in 1988 from the desire to provide innovative homes and commercial properties, which would offer real value for money without compromising on design, durability or quality. Today Dandara is one of the UK’s largest independent property development companies, with over 10,000 happy customers and more than 100 industry awards for design and quality – and it’s all thanks to the vision and passion of our dedicated team..
This role will be working on one of Aberdeen’s premiere new developments.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Meet prospective purchasers and demonstrate the features and benefits of properties for sale
- Negotiate the sales details with the purchaser
- Process related paperwork on sales achieved including financial payments
- Liaise with purchasers, Sales Manager, Advocate and site staff to process sales through exchange of contracts and legal completion
- Assist clients with optional extras and process their choices
- Deal with any daily telephone/e-mail/postal enquiries
- Circulate details of properties for sale to prospective clients
- Attend show properties on required days to attend to prospective clients
- Ensure the sales area and any show properties are clean, tidy and well presented at all times
- Maintain contact and build lasting relationships with customers
- Ensure purchasers are kept up to date with progress on their plot and development
- Be aware of market trends and remain updated on product knowledge
- Carry out general administration tasks including filing, photocopying, compiling of sales packs, providing refreshments to clients etc
- Portray a professional image at all times
We are looking for an enthusiastic sales consultant with ideally experience of sales in residential properties but other sales experience will be considered. Along with an essential can-do attitude successful applicants will possess excellent communication and organisational skills, be self-motivated, computer literate and most importantly be team players. You must be able to work at weekends.
No recruitment agency applications will be considered for this job.