International Property Awards
Dandara have received the coveted 5 star accolade, the highest possible ranking at the UK round of the prestigious International Property Awards. With an award won in every category we entered, this is a huge achievement for the Group.
Dandara were thrilled to be awarded seven “5 Star” ratings, along with a further five “Highly Commended” citations for our developments across the UK and Isle of Man.
5 Star Awards
- Best Lettings Agency, North East Scotland with Dandara Living Stoneywood.
- Best Apartment, North East Scotland with, Forbes Place, Stoneywood.
- Best Property Single Unit, North East Scotland with The Devonshire, The Grange.
- Best Residential Development, North East Scotland with The Meadows, Stoneywood.
- Best Architecture Multiple Residence, North East Scotland with Beech Walk, Hazelwood.
- Best Architecture Multiple Residence, Isle of Man with Ballakilley, Port Erin.
- Best Architecture, South East England with Union House, Royal Tunbridge Wells.
Highly Commended Awards
- Architecture Single Residence, North East Scotland with The Lime, Hazelwood.
- Property Single Unit, Isle of Man with The Elm, Ballakilley.
- Residential Development, Isle of Man with Ballakilley, Port Erin.
- Property Single Unit South East England with The Windsor, The Cardinals, Hertfordshire.
- Residential Development, South East England with The Cardinals Hertfordshire
The awards, presented by President of the International Property Awards Stuart Shield and judging panel chairman the Earl of Caithness, were assessed against strict criteria and examined by a 70- strong expert panel of respected professionals from throughout the industry, with judging focusing on design, quality, service, innovation, originality and commitment to sustainability.