Dandara was established in 1988 from the desire to provide innovative homes and commercial properties, which would offer real value for money without compromising on design, durability or quality. Today Dandara is one of the UK’s largest independent property development companies, with over 10,000 happy customers and more than 100 industry awards for design and quality – and it’s all thanks to the vision and passion of our dedicated team.We are continuing to expand our North Home Counties region from our new Milton Keynes office and with schemes planned across Bucks, Herts, Beds & Northants we are seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor. Previous experience with a recognised house builder will be an essential requirement for this role.
Salary - Up to £75,000 plus benefits dependent on experience
If for any reason you get an error message whilst applying please send your details to email@example.com
• General project coordination and administration.
• Preparation of initial site budgets.
• Liaison, co-ordination with other departments regarding development works including engineers, surveyors, buyers, interiors and the construction team.
• Preparation of subcontract tender documents.
• Negotiation of subcontract packages.
• Chairing and preparation of minutes for Subcontract pre-order meetings.
• Preparation of subcontract documentation.
• Subcontract payments, variation claims and final account settlement.
• Coordination with contractors on site.
• Site visits and inspections.
• Liaison with external consultants with regard to cost issues.
• Obtain risk assessments, method statements and safety documentation from subcontractors.
• Taking off and scheduling of materials for passing to buyers for ordering.
• Preparation of monthly cost reports for submission to Directors.
• Preparation of external valuations for finance reporting and funding agreements.
• Continuous financial advice throughout project to Site Management team.
• Attendance of fortnightly Project Review meetings.
• Ensuring cost control on site throughout the development programme to completion.
• Maintaining site files and records.
• Ensuring correct cost coding of project costs.
• Such other duties, reasonably consistent with the foregoing, as may be required.
Note for Recruitment Agencies
This position is is by direct application only. Any recruitment agency CV submissions will be considered a free gift - Dandara is not responsible for any fees related to recruitment agency CV’s whether you have read this message or not.