Based on our brand new site in near Enfield, a Build to Rent Development of 100 apartments you’ll be reporting directly into the Commercial Director, this position will be rewarded with excellent career progression opportunities, personal involvement on some of the most exciting and challenging projects in the South East, together with an excellent remuneration package for an ambitious individual who is keen to work on our exciting projects.
• General project coordination and administration.
• Preparation of initial site budgets.
• Liaison, co-ordination with other departments regarding development works including engineers, surveyors, buyers, interiors and the construction team.
• Preparation of subcontract tender documents.
• Negotiation of subcontract packages.
• Chairing and preparation of minutes for Subcontract pre-order meetings.
• Preparation of subcontract documentation.
• Subcontract payments, variation claims and final account settlement.
• Coordination with contractors on site.
• Site visits and inspections.
• Liaison with external consultants with regard to cost issues.
• Obtain risk assessments, method statements and safety documentation from subcontractors.
• Taking off and scheduling of materials for passing to buyers for ordering.
• Preparation of monthly cost reports for submission to Directors.
• Preparation of external valuations for finance reporting and funding agreements.
• Continuous financial advice throughout project to Site Management team.
• Attendance of fortnightly Project Review meetings.
• Ensuring cost control on site throughout the development programme to completion.
• Maintaining site files and records.
• Ensuring correct cost coding of project costs.
• Such other duties, reasonably consistent with the foregoing, as may be required.
You will be a driven individual with a working knowledge of JCT forms of contract and have proven cost management and project administration abilities on your own projects. To be successful, you will be a team player, self-motivated and able to work using his/her own initiative. Experience of MS Excel and Word is essential.
Ideally you will have residential and/or commercial project experience. Relevant industry qualifications would be beneficial.Apply