The Dandara Group is an industry leader in the housing and property development sector. We are amongst the top three most profitable private development companies. Established in 1988, the Dandara Group continue to be in an exciting time of growth and expansion.
The role will be based in our Tunbridge Wells Office in the team responsible for the successful delivery of a prestigious apartment scheme in Tunbridge Wells for the private rented sector throughout the U.K, this newly created role is a pivotal position developing strong relationships with key members of the project team, the Contractor and their delivery team
Key tasks & Responsibilities
- Organisation and overseeing the preparation of all working drawings, supporting information and detailed design drawings for issue to Commercial Department for tendering purposes in line with agreed programme, utilising external consultants where appropriate
- Make sure all drawings are fully checked and co-ordinated and are in accordance with planning consent and regulations
- Checking and approving suppliers and manufacturers details
- Managing and co-ordination of the design process through internal and external design teams
- Prepare, submit and manage Building Regulation application
- Managing the preparation of planning supporting information and reports to discharge planning conditions
- Ensure all relevant planning conditions are discharged prior to site commencement
- Liaison with other departments regarding development works including engineers, surveyors, buyers and construction team
- Attend internal and external team meetings as required and prepare minutes of meetings
- Maintain a good understanding of environmental/ecological constraints to development and ensure that appropriate mitigation is undertaken to allow development to proceed in line with programme
- Responding to site queries and resolving technical/construction issues
- Input into health, safety and environmental check lists including house type risk assessments
To be considered for this role you must fulfil the following criteria
- Degree, HNC/ONC in Construction related subject
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in residential and mixed use developments
- In depth knowledge of planning and building regulations process
- Ability to manage external consultants ensuring deadlines are met
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use AutoCAD essential.
- Computer literate in MS Office suite including Outlook, Word and Excel.
No Recruitment Agency CV’s please