Senior Maintenance Technician - Leeds
- Salary range: Up to £27,000 negotiable on experience plus benefits
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Category: Build to Rent
- Job ID: 6523
Dandara Living are seeking a Senior Maintenance Support Technician to carry out and oversee all planned, statutory and reactive maintenance at the Leodis Square build to rent operations. The Leodis Square community will have four residential developments which will be home to around 1500 residents once stabilised. We are looking for a Senior Maintenance Support Technician who excels in customer service, leadership and overall building maintenance experience.
This is a role which will allow someone to set the standard for how the maintenance and support offering is delivered across our pipeline of Build to Rent homes and communities.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Organise and complete planned maintenance keeping accurate records
- Organise and complete statutory maintenance keeping accurate records
- Organise and complete reactive maintenance keeping accurate records
- Organise and complete all maintenance from mid-term and end of tenancy inspections
- Organise daily waste strategy in conjunction with Housekeeping
- Daily visual inspection of gym equipment
- Assist planning and organising of open days and residential events
- Previous demonstrable line management experience is essential
- 3+ years’ experience in the Hospitality, BtR, PRS or PBSA sectors
- A proven track record of experience within the residential development sector, specifically in project management and project delivery
- Customer service experience, including negotiation skills and dealing with difficult situations
- Good technical knowledge and previous experience of residential property repair, refurbishment and construction
- Demonstrable understanding of H&S requirements on site
- Possess a sound understanding of legislation relating to chemicals and dangerous substances i.e. COSHH. Promote, and by example, always ensure safe-working practices, including risk assessments
- City and Guilds 18th Edition Fixed Wiring
Direct Applications only. No Agency submissions will be considered for this role. Any CV’s sent will be considered as free gifts. Please click “Contact” at the top of this page for more details.