Maintenance Technician - Leeds
- Salary range: £negotiable on experience, plus discretionary bonus and full company benefits
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday 7:00am to 4:00pm, or 10:00 to 7:00pm and every third Saturday 10:00am to 3:00pm.
- Category: Build to Rent
- Job ID: 6524
Dandara Living are seeking a Maintenance Technician to carry out and oversee all planned, statutory and reactive maintenance at the Leodis Square build to rent operations. The Leodis Square community will have four residential developments which will be home to around 1500 residents once stabilised. We are looking for a Senior Maintenance Support Technician who excels in customer service, leadership and overall building maintenance experience.
This is a role which will allow someone to set the standard for how the maintenance and support offering is delivered across our pipeline of Build to Rent homes and communities.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Complete planned maintenance keeping accurate records
- Complete statutory maintenance keeping accurate records
- Complete reactive maintenance keeping accurate records
- Complete all maintenance from mid-term and end of tenancy inspections
- Daily waste strategy in conjunction with Housekeeping
- Carry out Portable Appliance Testing
- Assist on Open Days and Residential Events
- Litter picking in and around the scheme
- Maintaining the communal gardens and pathways in and around the scheme
- Cover another shift pattern with the team as and when required
Direct Applications only. No Agency submissions will be considered for this role. Any CV’s sent will be considered as free gifts. Please click “Contact” at the top of this page for more details.