Maintenance Technician - Leeds
- Salary range: £25,000 - £27,000 dependent on experience
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday 7:00am to 4:00pm and every third Saturday 10:00am to 3:00pm.
- Category: Build to Rent
- Job ID: 6524
Dandara Living are seeking a Maintenance Technician to carry out and oversee all planned, statutory and reactive maintenance at the Leodis Square build to rent operations. The Leodis Square community will have four residential developments which will be home to around 1500 residents once stabilised. We are looking for a Maintenance Technician who excels in customer service, leadership and overall building maintenance experience.
This is a role which will allow someone to set the standard for how the maintenance and support offering is delivered across our pipeline of Build to Rent homes and communities.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Complete planned maintenance keeping accurate records
- Complete statutory maintenance keeping accurate records
- Complete reactive maintenance keeping accurate records
- Complete all maintenance from mid-term and end of tenancy inspections
- Daily waste strategy in conjunction with Housekeeping
- Carry out Portable Appliance Testing
- Assist on Open Days and Residential Events
- Maintaining the communal gardens and pathways in and around the scheme
The hours for this job are Monday to Friday 7:00am to 4:00pm and every third Saturday 10:00am to 3:00pm.
- City and Guilds 18th Edition Fixed Wiring is essential to be considered for this role
- A proven track record of experience within the residential development sector, specifically in project management and project delivery
- Customer service experience, including negotiation skills and dealing with difficult situations
- Good technical knowledge and previous experience of residential repair, refurbishment and construction
- Demonstrable understanding of H&S requirements on site
- Possess a sound understanding of legislation relating to chemicals and dangerous substances i.e. COSHH. Promote, and by example, always ensure safe-working practices, including risk assessments
Note for Recruitment Agencies
This position is is by direct application only. Any recruitment agency CV submissions will be considered a free gift - please refer to Note For Recruitment Agencies Dandara is not responsible for any fees related to recruitment agency CV’s whether you have read this message or not.