Customer Services Advisor
- Hours of work: Candidate will be required to work a shift pattern of 4 days on and 4 days off. Shifts are 7:00am to 7:00pm with an hour lunch
- Category: Build to Rent, Apprentices, Carpentry
- Job ID: 7009
Customer Services Advisor
Dandara Living are seeking a Customer Support Ambassador for our Leodis Square build to rent operations. The Leodis Square community will be home to around 1500 residents once stabilised. We are looking for a Customer Services Advisor who excels in customer service, problem solving and property management.This is a role which will allow someone to set the standard for how the customer support offering is delivered across our pipeline of Build to Rent homes and communities.
A successful candidate will be required to work a shift pattern of 4 days on and 4 days off. Shifts are 7:00am to 7:00pm with an hour off for lunch. Please only apply if you can fufill these working hours.
Main duties and responsibilities
- As one of the first points of contact with Dandara Living the highest level of customer service and professionalism is expected
- Ensuring applicants provide all company and legally required paperwork including Right to Rent and KYC Identification prior to move in
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post and parcels
- Dealing with resident and guest enquiries
- Booking in and conducting of apartment viewings and providing feedback to the Leasing Team
- Booking and managing of resident amenity spaces
- Conduct move in appointments, inventories and meter readings
- Compiling of inventories
- Carry out move out inspections in the absence of the Customer Service and
- Support Manager
- Logging maintenance issues
- Issuing of keys on move in and key replacements
- Keeping the resident amenity spaces tidy and presentable
- Dealing with vehicle parking and keeping accurate records
- Deal with noise complaints and escalating where appropriate
- Updating site wide communications / residents’ portal as required
- Assisting on open days and residential events
- Carry security walks as and when required
- Cover another shift pattern with the team as and when required
- Updating inventory feedback and actioning any point raised
- Ensure maintenance issues are prioritised and closed in a timely manner
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook as well as other systems such as databases or booking systems
- Promote, and by example, always ensure safe-working practices, including risk assessments
- Demonstrable understanding of H&S requirements on site
- Possess a sound understanding of legislation relating to chemicals and dangerous substances i.e. COSHH. risk assessments
Excellent customer relations skills, a sense of humour and plenty of energy and enthusiasm
- Proactive, positive and can do attitude
- Ability to defuse emotional situations
Questions for you before you apply
- Can you fulfil the shift requirements? 7am to 7pm 4 days on 4 days off?
- Do you have a proven record in the service or hospitality industry dealing directly with the general public?
- Are you proficient in Microsoft Office and willing to embrace new software systems?
- Do you take pride in your appearance and present yourself in a professional manner?
- Do you enjoy working under pressure?
If you can answer all of the above with a yes we would love to see your application.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Recruitment Agencies please. Any recruitment agency CV’s sent will be regarded as a free gift.