Customer Services Advisor
- Salary range: Up to £19,000 plus benefits dependent on experience
- Hours of work: Candidate will be required to work a shift pattern of 4 days on and 4 days off. Shifts are 7:00am to 7:00pm with an hour lunch
- Category: Build to Rent
- Job ID: 7009
Customer Services Ambassador - Days
Dandara Living are seeking a Customer Support Ambassador for the Leodis Square build to rent operations. The Leodis Square community will have four residential developments which will be home to around 1500 residents once stabilised. We are looking for a Senior Maintenance Support Technician who excels in customer service, leadership and overall building maintenance experience.
This is a role which will allow someone to set the standard for how the customer support offering is delivered across our pipeline of Build to Rent homes and communities.
A successful candidate will be required to work a shift pattern of 4 days on and 4 days off. Shifts are 7:00am to 7:00pm with an hour off for lunch. Please only apply if you can fufill these working hours.
Main duties and responsibilities
- As one of the first points of contact with Dandara Living the highest level of customer service and professionalism is expected
- Ensuring applicants provide all company and legally required paperwork including Right to Rent and KYC Identification prior to move in
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post and parcels
- Dealing with resident and guest enquiries
- Booking in and conducting of apartment viewings and providing feedback to the Leasing Team
- Booking and managing of resident amenity spaces
- Conduct move in appointments, inventories and meter readings
- Compiling of inventories
- Carry out move out inspections in the absence of the Customer Service and
- Support Manager
- Logging maintenance issues
- Issuing of keys on move in and key replacements
- Keeping the resident amenity spaces tidy and presentable
- Dealing with vehicle parking and keeping accurate records
- Deal with noise complaints and escalating where appropriate
- Updating site wide communications / residents’ portal as required
- Assisting on open days and residential events
- Carry security walks as and when required
- Cover another shift pattern with the team as and when required
- Updating inventory feedback and actioning any point raised
- Ensure maintenance issues are prioritised and closed in a timely manner
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook as well as other systems such as databases or booking systems
- Promote, and by example, always ensure safe-working practices, including risk assessments
- Demonstrable understanding of H&S requirements on site
- Possess a sound understanding of legislation relating to chemicals and dangerous substances i.e. COSHH. risk assessments
Excellent customer relations skills, a sense of humour and plenty of energy and enthusiasm
- Proactive, positive and can do attitude
- Ability to defuse emotional situations
Questions for you before you apply
- Can you fulfil the shift requirements?
- Do you have a proven record in the service or hospitality industry dealing directly with the general public?
- Are you proficient in Microsoft Office and willing to embrace new software systems?
- Do you take pride in your appearance and present yourself in a professional manner?
- Do you enjoy working under pressure?
If you can answer all of the above with a yes we would love to see your application.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Recruitment Agencies please.