Customer Care Co-ordinator
- Salary range: Circa £25,000 basic dependent on experience + pension, life assurance, private healthcare and a discretionary bonus
- Category: Technical and Professional
- Job ID: 7213
Customer Care Co-ordinator
Dandara was established in 1988 from the desire to provide innovative homes and commercial properties, which would offer real value for money without compromising on design, durability or quality.Today Dandara is one of the UK’s largest independent property development companies, with over 10,000 happy customers and more than 100 industry awards for design and quality – and it’s all thanks to the vision and passion of our dedicated team.
Our North Home counties region is growing fast and to maintain our excellent reputation with our customers we are looking for an experienced Customer Care Co-ordinator to join our team, based in our Hemel Hempstead office.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Man Customer Care calls during normal hours of operation to provide customers with excellent service by responding in a timely fashion to any queries and defect issues raised through investigating and liaising with sub- contractors, Customer Service Managers and Maintenance Technicians/Engineers.
- Record reported warranty defects and all contact with the customer, whether by telephone, letter, fax, email on-site or through sub-contractors, on Company’s database. Also record all contact relevant to that customer and defect, with contractor, sub-contractor, surveyors, and insurance inspectors or internal.
- Once necessary works have been completed, update database accordingly.
- Responsible for co-ordinating diary appointments for Maintenance Technicians/Engineers and bookings for Customer Care Managers and sub-contractors.
- Accountable for all the allocation and prioritisation of time and resource of Maintenance Technicians/Engineers and sub-contractors in order to obtain effective resolution of customer defects.
- Provide follow up correspondence to each customer enquiry, confirming in writing the main points of discussion and the actions in-hand to resolve the reported defects or issues raised. Type up invoices, inspection reports and internal correspondence as necessary.
- Produce work schedules and allocate as appropriate Maintenance Technicians/Engineers, customer Care Managers and sub-contractors.
- Produce reports from database as required.
- Order any necessary materials and ensure delivery and availability on dates booked for works.
- Facilitate information required for demonstration of the property to the customer by Customer Care Manager.
- Update files with information relating to sites as back-up for rectification or warranty defects.
- Render administrative support to Customer Care Managers including correspondence and general customer communication
- Follow up on customer feedback via customer surveys in close-cooperation with Customer Service Managers.
- Strive to achieve gains in ‘Customer Satisfaction’ and ‘Recommended’ ratings as reported by In-house Research during Quarterly presentations.
- Accountable for the service provided to dedicated customer base e.g. ownership of specific sites.
- Carry out day to day office administration to drive smooth running of the department.
- Provide operational cover for colleagues during sickness, leave, training etc.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you already have experience in this position. We aren’t looking to train anyone without experience in this position. In addition you will possess the following skills/traits
- Customer focused
- Team player
- Action/Result orientated.
- Effective influencer
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent letter writing ability
- IT literate, preferably as a minimum in the use of Word, Excel, Access, Outlook.
No agency applications will be considered for this role. Any CV’s received from recruitment company’s will be considered free gifts to us.