Customer Care Technician
Dandara was established in 1988 from the desire to provide innovative homes and commercial properties, which would offer real value for money without compromising on design, durability or quality. Today Dandara is one of the UK’s largest independent property development companies, with over 10,000 happy customers and more than 100 industry awards for design and quality – and it’s all thanks to the vision and passion of our dedicated team.
Our North Home Counties region, based in Milton Keynes is going from strength to strength and this exciting, newly created role will be working with our Customer Care Team on a site basis. We currently have sites across Bucks, Beds and Herts with plots in warranty that require visits.
Please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org as we aware of an issue when applying.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Attend occupied plots to address previously identified issues
- Maintain a stock of regular consumable materials required for tasks
- Liaise with Customers, Colleagues and Contractors
- Ensure the Customer Care APP is kept up to date with completed tasks
- Ensure work vehicle is kept clean and any defects notified for prompt repair
- Carpentry are essential and a broad knowledge of all round building skills would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety requirements
- Good communication skills
- A good general knowledge of home maintenance and repair
- Full Driving Licence is essential to be considered.
In Return We Offer
- Your own assigned work van with a basic supply of tools and materials
- Fuel Card
- 25 paid holiday days (not including Bank Holidays)
- Training as required
- Up to £40,000
No Recruitment Agency submissions will be considered for this role. Any Agency CV’s sent will be considered as free gifts.